Terms and conditions
- All pieces are handmade to order by SGS unless stated otherwise.
- Photos on the website may not represent true tones of colour depending on your screen settings.
- No two items are the same, each piece is made individually and may vary from the item photos.
Placing an order
- When placing an order, you will receive an email or text confirmation, sometimes this may go to your junk folder.
- If your order is cancelled you will be refunded via your original payment method.
- An order cannot be started by SGS until payment is completed and all relevant information is received (i.e., correct Australian ring size & gemstone choices).
- Payment is required on completion of your order and will be processed via our website payment providers.
- Each order is lovingly made by hand meaning delivery times may vary.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late or delayed delivery.
- We will deliver the order to the address provided by you at checkout. It is your responsibility to check that the details you have provided are complete and correct.
- All parcels are sent with tracking details, and ‘authority to leave’ is our postage default.
- Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
- In some cases, a local, contactless pick-up may be organised.
- No delivery or shipment date can be guaranteed while co-vid related delays continue to affect the shipment of supplies needed to complete customer orders, as well as the shipment of customer orders from SGS.
- If you wish to cancel an order, please contact me within 2 hours of order completion. If an order has already been fulfilled, or begun a cancellation may no longer be possible.
- In order to assess any faults that may have occurred with your piece I will ask that you provide an image of any damage visible on your piece.
- If a product has become defective due to poor care being taken of the item, a refund will not be granted, and instead a repair offered at an hourly fee.
- If a product has become defective due to no fault of the customer SGS will cover postage and repair costs to bring the piece back to life.
- If a product has become defective due to no fault of the customer and is unable to be repaired SGS will provide a full refund for the item.
Change of Mind Returns
- Change of mind returns are not accepted. SGS strives to create sustainably and ethically made pieces that can be worn for a lifetime, and so, it is encouraged that you shop responsibly.